Step into my Shadow

Personally, and I'll probably get some crap over this, I've never been very big on patriotism. I prefer to put my trust in specific people more than a country run by a government that contains many people that I've never even heard of. I try to watch the news every day to stay with the issues at hand, I try to keep a grasp on what is being talked about through personal research, and I don't let things like pride in my country muddle what I believe in the end. I like making my own decisions about things and not through information passed through a line like a game of telephone. I do not mock the beliefs of others, as I hope no one mocks my own. Often times in school, when writing papers, I would always play what is called the devils advocate. I would take time to seriously look at things from both sides, no matter what personal position I took. It helped me broaden my understanding and back up my own thoughts on the subject. It is through this method of 'Playing the Devil's Advocate' that I hope to express more of my thoughts, even if no one reads them.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Ohayo means Good Morning!

Temple Amarok is not my real name. My first name means Temple in Japanese; which is a language I want to learn. Another language I want to learn is Inuit which is where Amarok comes in. Amarok is the Inuit word for my favorite animal- The wolf! In my bilingual quests I decided that the combination of my two favorite languages should come together to create my pen name!

I am a major Yaoi fan! I watch Naruto regularly and my friend Kenny( or Kenata as he wants me to call him) got me into it! He says he isn't gay, but seriously? I don't think I've ever heard of a Yaoi fan boy! Well one that's not either gay or bi. Thats okay if he is; you know what they say: A gay guy is a gal's best friend!

I have a cat named Precious and I want a Golden Retriever. I also have a little monkey...er... I mean a little brother named C.J. We live with our relatives since both my parents are dead. I don't talk to people about my feelings so I normally express myself threw my writing. I have yet to write a book because I have yet to finish anything; One day though...

Most people seem to get on my nerves. I'm pretty short and at first glance most wouldn't find me dangerous. If you should ever meet me, keep in mind. My tongue is sharper than a knife. I'm pretty accepting of friends. If I say I'm gonna BE your friend, then Hell, I'm gonna be your friend! If you annoy me THEN ask to be my friend... you better be shittin' gold bricks. When i'm your friend there may be times when I don't seem to be very true. I don't do 'girl talk' and I don't gossip or talk about how cute some silly celebrity is because that part of my mind is in the real world. Any part of me that fantasizes or dreams is in teh magical land I created. This isn't saying I am not creative, TRUST me I am REALLY imaginative. Here is a little quote put together to descirbe me:

No comments:

Post a Comment