Step into my Shadow

Personally, and I'll probably get some crap over this, I've never been very big on patriotism. I prefer to put my trust in specific people more than a country run by a government that contains many people that I've never even heard of. I try to watch the news every day to stay with the issues at hand, I try to keep a grasp on what is being talked about through personal research, and I don't let things like pride in my country muddle what I believe in the end. I like making my own decisions about things and not through information passed through a line like a game of telephone. I do not mock the beliefs of others, as I hope no one mocks my own. Often times in school, when writing papers, I would always play what is called the devils advocate. I would take time to seriously look at things from both sides, no matter what personal position I took. It helped me broaden my understanding and back up my own thoughts on the subject. It is through this method of 'Playing the Devil's Advocate' that I hope to express more of my thoughts, even if no one reads them.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Options

I've added a few new things on my sidebar.

  1. Looking for Me?
  • Here you can find sites that I normally lurk around
  • It will list the site name and then my user or pen name for that site
  • If a site is not child applicable then I will put a star by it

2. Fan Fics

  • I will post my fanfiction page link here
  • I will also post my favorite writers -like darkalbino or michellerine-
  • My favorite stories will also be linked
  • Any story that is not my own I do not claim to own! They belong to their respected authors
  • Some may be bad for children I will put a star beside it

I may be adding more later but I hope everyone enjoys these so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment